*(Not affiliated with the Boston Bruins or the New England Hockey Journal)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

The B2011DW will be taking a brief hiatus today to travel to Toronto and celebrate the new year.

Tomorrow afternoon, I will be in Oshawa to take in the Oshawa Generals-Kitchener Rangers OHL game before heading back to home base on Sunday.

It has been genuinely awesome to be here first hand for the World Jr. tournament, and the valuable perspectives I've gained on these players while watching them live will help me when I watch the medal round on TV.

I will do detailed scouting reports on each 2011-eligible player worth noting at the end of it all in January, so stay tuned for that.

Plus, will have observations from the Generals-Rangers probably on Sunday sometime or Monday latest.

It's hard to believe that 2010 is coming to a close, but here we are on the eve of a new year.

I want to thank everyone for following and supporting this blog, and as we go into the dog days of winter and then the spring, things will be heating up here as we gear up for the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment