*(Not affiliated with the Boston Bruins or the New England Hockey Journal)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Off to Boston

Time to do some HS/junior scouting and see some Bruins games/supplement Jesse Connolly's excellent coverage at hockeyjournal.com.

I'll spend my time bouncing between Boston, Wilmington, Salem N.H. and even Tyngsboro, Mass.

By my count, I'll be gone four days, but will see 2x NHL games, 2x EJHL games and 7x HS/Prep Games.

Life is awesome. The blog will probably be slow simply because I've managed to jam my itinerary full of hockey games and much of the rest of the time will be spent driving to the ones in between.

There will be plenty of content up at the site once I have time to breathe, so stick with it. And anything that does get posted between now and Sunday will be bonus gravy and free chicken.

As always, thanks for the support, and if there is anything you want to see on the blog in the next week or two, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment